|11||Jeshmin and Ajaya Malla||$100|
|15||Sabi and Suraj Joshee||$50|
|21||Anup and Manuja Kafle||$50|
|27||Kyoko Yamamoto Ashish Shrestha||$50|
|28||Karen and Owen Jones||$40|
|29||Suvayu Pant/Jigyasa Sharma||$150|
|34||Shobha Hamal Gurung||$20|
|36||Anil and Niva||$50|
|46||Araj and Arvin Shrestha||$38|
|48||Archana Joshee & Pranaya Ghimire||$50|
|51||Jo An Viravong||$20|
|52||Sandeep J Pandey||$25|
Seattle Rock n' Roll Marathon/Half Marathon 2017
Start Line: Alaska Airlines Field at Husky Stadium, Univ of Washington
Sunday, June 18th 2017
Run for Nepal Seattle Team:
If you are interested in joining the Run for Nepal Seattle team, please reach out to us here.
Note: Runners pay their own registration fees.
Supporting the following projects via Nepal Rising Seattle:
WHY SUPPORT US?
Your donations are fully US tax-deductible. Donate here!
1) Bag Bachala Primary School
2) Sustainable Community Farming Project - Seeds for Resilience
3) Women Entrepreneurship Project
More Information: http://nepalrising.org/news/wreap-palpa
All 10 runners successfully completed the Half-Marathon on June 18, 2017. Thanks to all the supporters, we raised a total of USD 3,551 from this fundraiser exceeding the goal of USD 3,000.
We disbursed 100% of the funds raised for 3 projects as follows:
1. Due to the change in schedule for Bag Bachhala Primary school, we redirected funds for school rebuilding to Neel Saraswati Lower Secondary School in Nuwakot Phase 2 project, slated to start in September 2017. Nepal Rising Seattle contributed USD 8,000 altogether including funds raised from the Half Marathon.
2. In light of the recent massive flooding in Nepal, we redirected $801 in funds allocated for community farming towards Terai food relief instead, as part of Nepal Rising Seattle's contribution for Nepal Rising's package of USD 4,000 in funds to provide daily food supplies for 300 families in Mahottari.